Zilkee™ Ultra Recovery Converter
“I saw this product on social media and decided to give it a try, I have hard drives with loads of photos on them that won't even register on my computer. The hard drive converter got my files back instantly! I'm lost for words.”
RETRIEVE ALL YOUR DATA IN JUST SECONDS!
- 1 – USB 3.0 IDE/SATA Converter
- 1 – 12V 2A Power Adapter
- 1 – 1 Meter/3ft male to male USB 3.0 Data Cable
- 1 - Large 4-Pin to Small 4-Pin Molex Power Cable
Our Partner Shipping Companies
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship anywhere in the world with DHL and USPS tracked and insured shipments.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and all credit cards and debit cards.
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping is tracked & costs $4.95
How long does shipping take?
Please allow 2-3 days to process the order. Due to global events, shipping may take up to 10-15 days depending on your local postage. Although we do expect this to reach you sooner.
Buy with confidence:
Your private information is never shared, and payment is 100% safe and secure. We process payments using the Verified PayPal gateway. This means you're protected with PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy, which ensures you get what you pay for. If something goes wrong with your transaction, PayPal Buyer Protection has you covered.
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
- 100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
- 24/7 support via our customer service email [email protected]
- Tracking numbers sent with every order
1. DOES YOUR ULTRA RECOVERY HARD DRIVE CONVERTER WORK WITH CORRUPT DRIVES?
Ans: Unfortunately, the Ultra Recovery Hard Drive Converter needs hard drives to be in working condition to read them.
2. DOES YOUR CONVERTER WORK WITH MACBOOK DRIVES?
Ans: Yes! The converter allows you to transfer files from any Windows/Mac/Chrome/Linux operating system. Whether you have an old Mac and are transferring to a new Windows OS, or you have an old Linux OS and are transferring to a new Macbook OS, the converter box will work.
3. DOES THIS CONVERTER WORK WITH TRANSFERRING DATA FROM HARD DRIVES TO SOLID-STATE DRIVES?
Ans: Yes! It'll work as long as your hard drives are IDE or SATA interfaces.
4. WHAT IF MY HARD DRIVE IS OLDER THAN 15 YEARS? WILL THE CONVERTER STILL WORK?
Ans: Absolutely! As long as it fits within the 2.5" or 3.5" parameter.
5. MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN BROKEN AND COLLECTING DUST FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS. WILL THE CONVERTER STILL TRANSFER THE FILES?
Ans: As long as the hard drive itself is in good working condition, with no damage to it, you'll be able to extract your files easily! The computer does not need to work for the converter to retrieve your files.
6. I PLUGGED IN MY OLD HARD DRIVE, AND NOTHING HAPPENED. WHAT DO I DO?
Ans: After turning it on and nothing pops up, check your connections to make sure everything is plugged in completely. If nothing continues to happen, your computer has not recognized the USB. You'll need to go into Disk Drives or Utility and add a new volume.
7. THE HARD DRIVE ITSELF IS BROKEN; CAN I STILL RETRIEVE FILES FROM IT?
Ans: No. The hard drive needs to be in working condition.
8. I DON'T HAVE AN IDE OR SATA HARD DRIVE; CAN I STILL USE THIS PRODUCT?
Ans: The adapter does not work with SCSI, SAS, or Fibre Channel interfaces.
9. MY OLD COMPUTER WAS PASSWORD-PROTECTED, AND I DON'T REMEMBER IT. WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO EXTRACT MY FILES?
Ans: Absolutely. Passwords only protect the computer, not the hard drive.
10. CAN I CONNECT MY PHONE OR TABLET TO THE CONVERTER?
Ans: Yes. Absolutely! As long as your device supports an OTG feature that will allow access to the files. We can also recommend our Phone Recovery Converter which is the best choice when it comes to recovering files from phones and tablets.
11. DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS AND PROVIDE REFUNDS?
Ans: If you are unhappy with your product, please contact customer service to initiate a return and refund.
12. DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Ans: Yes, we do! You'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
13. HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
Ans: Shipping is tracked and insured. The cost is only $4.95.