Zilkee™ PC to PC USB Dual Link Transfer (Upsell)
“This is the most convenient way to transfer files from PC to PC, don't bother uploading this is way faster!”
Frank C - Verified Customer
TRANSFER FILES EASILY BETWEEN TWO STAND-ALONE PC!
The Zilkee™ PC to PC USB Dual Link Transfer is the perfect choice for migrating your files when upgrading to a new computer. It efficiently synchronizes files between two computers faster and more conveniently than uploading and downloading multimedia data through portable hard drives or cloud-based solutions.
The operation is simple, connect the cable to a USB port of each computer and drag the files to copy from one computer to another (host-to-host or peer-to-peer).
HIGH-SPEED: With a USB 2.0 chip, the actual test speed is about 480Mbps which is faster than other data transfer cables.
PLUG AND PLAY: Has a built-in flash program, and has easy two-way transmission. Once both computers have been connected to the Dual-Link Transfer, both led indicators will blink. There is no requirement for additional software or drives.
EASY TO USE: The operation is simple, connect the cable to a USB port of each computer and drag the files to copy from one computer to another (host-to-host or peer-to-peer). Transfer your entire user account or all user accounts from one computer to another with just a few clicks, or you can make custom selections of the data and folders you wish to transfer.
COMPATIBILITY: Winddows11, Windows10, Windows8, Windows7, XP, Vista, Windows ME, Windows 2000. (Only for Windows OS). Tested on Windows 11 and worked perfectly.
HOW TO CONNECT THE PC TO PC USB DATA LINK TRANSFER:
1) Connect both USB male ports of the Dual Link Transfer to each computer. Please use the USB port on the back of your computer if you have a desktop computer.
2) The Dual Link Transfer will be detected automatically by both computers. Once both computers have been connected to the Dual-Link Transfer, both led indicators will blink.
3) After connecting both computers together, the Dual Link Transfer drive will be shown as "Easy Copy" in your Devices and Drives. Just where a USB flash drive should be.
4) After locating "Easy Copy" in your devices and drives, open the drive on both computers by double-clicking the icon.
5) After opening both "Easy Copy" drives, you will see one screen sharing all the files from both computers.
6) Here is when you start to transfer files between both computers by just copying and pasting.
Our Partner Shipping Companies
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do you ship worldwide?
Yes, we ship anywhere in the world with DHL and USPS tracked and insured shipments.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal and all credit cards and debit cards.
How much does shipping cost?
Free Shipping for a Limited Time
How long does shipping take?
Please allow 2-3 days to process the order. Due to global events, shipping may take up to 10-15 days depending on your local postage. Although we do expect this to reach you sooner.
Buy with confidence:
Your private information is never shared, and payment is 100% safe and secure. We process payments using the Verified PayPal gateway. This means you're protected with PayPal's Buyer Protection Policy, which ensures you get what you pay for. If something goes wrong with your transaction, PayPal Buyer Protection has you covered.
When you buy through our online website your details are 100% encrypted and secure:
- 100% encrypted SSL secure checkout
- 24/7 support via our customer service email email@example.com
- Tracking numbers sent with every order