“I saw this product on social media and decided to give it a try, I have hard drives with loads of photos on them that won't even register on my computer. The hard drive converter got my files back instantly! I'm lost for words.”
Randy S - Verified Customer
RETRIEVE ALL YOUR DATA IN JUST SECONDS!
- Universal SATA/IDE Hard Drive Adapter: Hdd converter is compatible with all 2.5“/3.5” SATAⅠⅡ Ⅲ /IDE HDD SSD; 2.5“/3.5” IDE HDD SSD; 5.25'' DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD+RW. This sata cable supports 2 x 16TB hard drives, which is a perfect solution for backup & processing IT data, batch processing data, formatting, file transfers etc. Please Note: It does not support recover data from older hard drive
- Support up to 16TB: Compact body design, enables access to 2 drives simultaneously. LED indicator light shows Power and activity status. Support Plug and play & hot swap, On/Off power Switch for Hard drives protection. Tips: Some IDE hard drive is old, you need to set jumper to turn on the disk(set the master disk and the slave disk). Please Note: If you want to use it on 40 pin IDE drive, You need to configure a separate IDE 40-Pin Male to Female Hard Drive Extension Cable.
- Super Speed USB 3.0: Data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps (The actual transmission speed is limited by the setting of the device connected). Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1. Support Windows XP/Vista/7/ 8.1/ 8/10, Mac OS 10 or higher, Linux etc. Support devices PS4/Xbox/TV/monitoring equipment. It supports UASP transfer protocol.
- Plug and Play: Quickly connect 2.5/3.5 inch SATA/IDE HDD to a USB port. 12V 2A power cable is for providing stable electricity supply, Just plug this into the device and you're good to go
SAY HELLO TO ALL THOSE FILES YOU THOUGHT WERE LOST
The Zilkee™ Ultra Recovery Converter is the perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup, or transfer large amounts of data from a 2.5"/3.5" IDE/SATA drive to another hard disk with a super-fast transfer speed through USB 3.0.
Data can be retrieved with the Zilkee™ Ultra Recovery Converter, especially from old hard drives that are now very inaccessible due to a faulty laptop or computer.
3 DRIVES AT ONCE
The Zilkee™ Ultra Recovery Converter enables access to all three HDD drives simultaneously or file transfer among the 3 drives supporting 6TB of capacity.
It supports 2.5 "/3.5" SATA HDD and SSD; 2.5"/3.5" IDE HDD, DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW Optical, and Blu-ray Drive.
Please note that the drive must be formatted if it is new otherwise windows won't see anything in file explorer.
The Zilkee™ Ultra Recovery Converter is drive free and compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac OS and many more. It supports Hot-Swapping with ON/OFF switch for HDD protection.
It is also backward compatible with 2.0 ports as well, so you'll be able to connect it to a regular USB port of your computer.
DEAD COMPUTER? NO PROBLEM!
Just because your computer is from 2000 doesn't mean your files are gone forever. Hard drives have zero need to be plugged into a power source, allowing you to extract those files from decades ago.
HOW TO USE:
After plugging in your 12V 2A power cord to the wall outlet, plug in your old IDE hard drive to the designated 2.5" or 3.5" IDE port.
Insert your new hard drive to the SATA port. It doesn't matter if it's a hard drive or a solid-state drive. As long as its connection port is 2.5" or 3.5".
After connecting your USB 3.0 to the converter box to your computer, flip the ON/OFF switch to ON. Your computer will read the converter box like any other USB. Transfer your files.
Each box contains:
- 1 – USB 3.0 IDE/SATA Converter
- 1 – 12V 2A Power Adapter
- 1 – 1 Meter/3ft male to male USB 3.0 Data Cable
- 1 - Large 4-Pin to Small 4-Pin Molex Power Cable
Supported IDE Interface: 2.5” & 3.5”
Supported SATA Interface: 2.5” & 3.5”
Operating System Compatibilities: Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista, Mac OS 9 and newer, Chrome OS, and Linux
USB Capabilities: USB 3.0, backwards compatible with 1.1 and 2.0
Storage Support Capacity: 6TB
Cord Length: 1 Meter/39 inches
Hard Drive Capability: 3 Hard drive hook-ups
Transfer Speed: 5 Gbps
Compatible Hard Drives: 2.5”/3.5” SATA Hard Drives and Solid State Drive, 2.5”/3.5” IDE Hard Drives and Solid State Drive 5.25” DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, Blu-Ray, CD-RW, DVD-RW
Power Source: 12V 2A
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DOES YOUR ULTRA RECOVERY HARD DRIVE CONVERTER WORK WITH CORRUPT DRIVES?
Unfortunately, the Ultra Recovery Hard Drive Converter needs hard drives to be in working condition to read them.
DOES YOUR CONVERTER WORK WITH MACBOOK DRIVES?
Yes! The converter allows you to transfer files from any Windows/Mac/Chrome/Linux operating system. Whether you have an old Mac and are transferring to a new Windows OS, or you have an old Linux OS and
are transferring to a new Macbook OS, the converter box will work.
DOES THIS CONVERTER WORK WITH TRANSFERRING DATA FROM HARD DRIVES TO SOLID-STATE DRIVES?
Yes! It'll work as long as your hard drives are IDE or SATA interfaces.
WHAT IF MY HARD DRIVE IS OLDER THAN 15 YEARS? WILL THE CONVERTER STILL WORK?
Absolutely! As long as it fits within the 2.5" or 3.5" parameter.
MY COMPUTER HAS BEEN BROKEN AND COLLECTING DUST FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS. WILL THE CONVERTER STILL TRANSFER THE FILES?
As long as the hard drive itself is in good working condition, with no damage to it, you'll be able to extract your files easily! The computer does not need to work for the converter to retrieve your files.
I PLUGGED IN MY OLD HARD DRIVE, AND NOTHING HAPPENED. WHAT DO I DO?
After turning it on and nothing pops up, check your connections to make sure everything is plugged in completely. If nothing continues to happen, your computer has not recognized the USB. You'll need to go into Disk Drives or Utility and add a new volume.
THE HARD DRIVE ITSELF IS BROKEN. CAN I STILL RETRIEVE FILES FROM IT?
No. The hard drive needs to be in working condition.
I DON'T HAVE AN IDE OR SATA HARD DRIVE. CAN I STILL USE THIS PRODUCT?
The adapter does not work with SCSI, SAS, or Fibre Channel Interface.
MY OLD COMPUTER WAS PASSWORD-PROTECTED, AND I DON'T REMEMBER IT. WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO EXTRACT MY FILES?
Absolutely. Passwords only protect the computer, not the hard drive.
DO YOU ACCEPT RETURNS AND PROVIDED REFUNDS?
We offer a 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are unhappy with your products, please contact customer service to initiate a return and refund.
DO YOU SHIP WORLDWIDE?
Yes, we do! You'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST?
Shipping is tracked and insured. The cost is only $6.95.
Our Partner Shipping Companies